Sunday, May 30, 2010

The List

This past Friday was the last day of school for Josh and Emma. Included in Emma's grade envelope was a little list of things that each member of the class wrote about their classmates. I thought it was very cute and thought that I would share what Emma's note said about her.

-You're always nice and make me feel good
-You are hard working and very good at soccer
-You are so smart
-You are very thoughtful and helpful
-You are good at soccer
-You are sporty, smart, nice, kind, beautiful and crazy
-You are cool, nice, and you love soccer and you are very good at it too
-You are good at soccer and talking
-You are a great soccer player and you are good at anything you try
-You put your heart into everything you do
-I like that you try to finish things
-You are always trying to help people
-You are very confident
-You are exciting and good at sports and always have fun and you are crazy
-You are good at soccer
-You are full of energy and very fun
-You are very dramatic, I bet you will be a great actress
-You love to be and are comfortable being the center of attention
-You are good at soccer and are very nice to me
-You have long shiny and healthy hair. You are so beautiful and care for others

Thank you Mrs. Weakley for compiling these little list. I especially loved the ones that said she is good at talking and would be a great actress - ha... How true! I love that Mrs Weakley thought it was important that each of these children find something positive about their classmates. What a great way to teach them to always look for the positive.

2 comments:

Marja Liisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marja Liisa said...

I like the one that said how comfortable she is being the center of attention!:) That is cute!