Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Josh's Jello

This is what I woke up to this morning. If case you can't tell what it really is...it is jello with a stapler inside. Josh made this last night to give to one of his favorite teachers as an end of the year present...pretty funny.

I heard Josh and James up in the kitchen last night but really did not think too much about it. I just figured they were doing their usual snacking. I was wrong. Josh "borrowed" his Art History teachers stapler yesterday and brought it home to place in the middle of a rather large bowl of jello. I wonder how many packages he used? HMMM...

When I got up this morning, Josh was already in the kitchen tending to his masterpiece. I think I stood there for a few moments with my mouth open. I didn't really know how to react...be upset that he took his teacher's stapler and then had the nerve to gell it in jello, or laugh because it was pretty darn funny. I chose to laugh. Hopefully his teacher did too.

2 comments:

Kris said...

That is hillarious! If I was his teacher I would give him an A for the class just by being creative..

Johnson Family said...

When you care enough to send the very best.