Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Where Am I?

Okay all of you Jenni junkies...I have another one!

Jenni has arrived in California and is having a great time. She is working by herself in the office while Cordell and the other employees are out selling. So far in the past 12 days (since she left) I have received two rather funny (scary) phone calls from her. They went something like this:

Call #1:

Jenni: Hi Mom! I finally have our address that you requested. Here it is...(she continues to give me the street address)

Me: That is in Chico...right?

Jenni: No! We are in Redding.

Me: What??? I thought you said that you were going to Chico California, not Redding.

Jenni: I thought so too, but I was wrong!

Okay...how many people accept a job in a different state and have no idea what city they will actually end up living in...GIVE ME STRENGTH...

Call #2

Jenni: Hi Mom! I just received a room full of boxes at the office from FedEx. I can't believe how many there are...they pretty much fill up the entire room.

Me: That is crazy. What else are you up to?

Jenni: I have to run to the post office to send out some letters for the company. Hey...do I have to have a return address on the letters I send out?

Me: Yes

Jenni: What if I don't know what the address is?

Me: Jenni...(shaking my head and smiling) didn't you just receive a large shipment from FedEx? They had to be able to find you. I bet you can find your office address on one of the boxes or on the paperwork that you signed.

Jenni: Oh yeah! Good idea! Yep...here it is.

THAT GIRL!!! I can't believe I let her leave the state...what was I thinking? I have had more than one person comment to me that she needs her own reality TV show. Maybe that is not such a bad idea...I would definitely watch. That girl is funny.

No comments: