Saturday, May 8, 2010

Tara's Birthday!

Today is Tara's birthday. In honor of Tara I thought that I would list a my top 10 favorite things about her...here goes...

10. Her outgoing personality. Tara will talk to anyone, anywhere. She loves people.
9. Her smile :) ...need I say more?
8. Her ability to persevere even through difficult times. She has a great attitude about life!
7. Her talent for designing. Tara has a knack for decorating and knows what looks great in a room.
6. Her outer beauty. As a mom I know I am bias...but she is beautiful.
5. Her INNER beauty. She is a true daughter of God...even more beautiful than the outer beauty.
4. Her continued pursuit for knowledge. She loves to learn!
3. She knows who she is...really knows.
2. She loves the Lord.
1. She has a very strong testimony.

I hope that you have a great birthday Tara! We love you very much!!!

1 comment:

XccmannX said...

This was absolutely beautiful.