Thursday, June 3, 2010

I Feel Yucky

Sunday I came down with a nasty little bug. I woke up with a horrible headache (I very seldom get headaches) and felt very weak and dizzy. I stayed in bed pretty much most of the day. In fact, I felt so ill that I laid in my bed all day and watched a twelve hour marathon of Star Wars on TV. No...I am not a Star Wars fan, but somehow I got sucked into that galaxy and could not walk away. The Force was strong. It was a long day, but by the next morning, I felt much better.

However, I can't seem to shake this little bug. Monday I spent the day with the family and went to the movies and had Tara, Austin and Greg's mom over for dinner. By the time we returned from the movie, I was back in bed again. Anyone who knows me realizes that I really do not get sick too often. If I do, it is usually for just a day and then I bounce right back. Not this time. I still feel really yucky.

I tried to get up this morning and head to the temple to work in the flower beds, but by the time I got done getting ready I had to lay down and rest. Not a good sign. The last time I felt like this was about 10 years ago when I was finally diagnosed with pneumonia after six weeks of not feeling good. I hope that is not the case...I have a lot of things I am wanting to get done. Ten years ago when I was at the doctors he told me that people like me with good health usually get really sick about once every ten years and when they do, it knocks them to the floor....great. I guess my turn has come back around. Lets just hope it is not a six week sickness like last time.

No comments: