Monday, May 24, 2010

Please Send Sunshine

At the risk of sounding repetitive....I AM SICK OF SNOW! I woke up this morning and looked out my bedroom window only to see a blanket of snow covering my lawn. What in the world? It is May 24th....MAY 24TH!!! Are you kidding me? Thank goodness that I refrained from planting the rest of my garden last week. For some reason I have been thinking that I should not plant until the last week of May. That is a lot later than I usually plant, but maybe this crazy weather is the reason for my reservations. My cool crops were planted a few weeks ago and thankfully, they will survive. My poor little flowers on my porch will be okay too....just a little droopy for a day. My spirit on the other hand is weary. Heavenly Father please send sunshine, lots and lots of sunshine.

2 comments:

Gina said...

We could sure use some sun and warm temperatures too. We had better weather in March than we've had in May.

Johnson Family said...

I heard of a lady who does not plant her garden until July. Who knows if theat will stop mother nature.