Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Boo!

Another Halloween has come and gone. They seem to be flying by faster and faster each year. We had a nice Halloween...quiet and enjoyable. The day started at Emma's school where they held the annual Halloween Parade. This is my last year attending a Halloween parade. As I was sitting waiting for it to begin, I realized that I have been going to these for 18 years...holy cow. The picture above is of Emma with some of her friends as she marched by our spot. Jenni and Tara joined me in marking our families end of this tradition.
This is Mr Bezzant. He is doing great and back to teaching. I was really happy to see him. He is a good dude.
Oh Casey Ann...I just love you. You always make me happy. As she walked by us she was chattering so much that this is the only decent picture that I got of her. That girl is funny.
My friend, Marja, is an aide at the school and she went all out and dressed to kill. I loved it and had to snap a picture. Pretty spooky...huh?

Josh dressed up as a Sumo wrestler and it was (as Josh would say...) "epic". However, he did not want any pictures taken of him, so I do not have any to post. Just imagine a very round, diaper clad, young man and you should be able to create a pretty accurate mental image.

1 comment:

Marja Liisa said...

I love all of the decent pictures of Halloween! That is the only decent one of myself that I got!