Sunday, November 14, 2010

Closing Another Chapter

Today was our ward's annual Primary Program and also Emma's last program. Kind of sad. Another chapter closed. No more children in Primary Programs. We are on to better and bigger things, perhaps grandchildren in Primary Programs? (No, this is not an announcement - ha!).

Emma told a touching story about a modern day miracle that our family experienced. She made me cry. Jenni, Tara, Greg and Cordell cried too. At least I had company. What a sweet, tender spirit she has. I am glad she is ours :)

I came home from church today and immediately changed into my pj's...it was that kind of day. I was wiped out and didn't really care that it was only 3:30 in the afternoon. Greg shook his head at me, but who cares? Seriously, I am not going anywhere and if I had my way, I would have gone to bed right then. I had Tara snap a picture of Emma and myself so that I could remember her last day as a a Primary Program gal.

No comments: