Monday, November 8, 2010

Meet Sam

This is Sam. He weighs 40 lbs...yep...40 lbs. He is one of my dad's two cats that came with us to Utah. I think I am falling for this guy. Every morning he sits waiting for me outside my bedroom door. As soon as he sees me he instantly starts to purr and rub his head against my leg to tell me "Good Morning!" How could anyone not respond to that?

My dad took him in as a stray that came to his sliding glass door every day for a couple of weeks looking for food. He has an injured ear and my dad felt sorry for him and one day opened the door and let him in. I think that I would have done the same. My dad told me tonight that he thinks that Sam is in love with me. Guess what? I love him too :) My dad also told me that when he can't take care of him anymore, he wants me to have him. Sure! No problem. I would not want him anywhere else. Sam Williamson...kind of has a ring to it...don't you think?

1 comment:

CaryManda said...

40 lbs??? how is that possible for a cat?!
and i thought my 14 pounder was a fatso.
yikes!