Wednesday, October 27, 2010

He Is Here For A While

Well...the verdict is in. I took my dad to the doctor today and it looks like he is here at least until December 2nd. Wow. The doctor told me that if he was younger he would definitely be a candidate for surgery. But because of his age, they are just having him do physical therapy until he can have a better range of motion. His shoulder will never be the same and I guess that is okay. At least he is in good spirits and improving some each day.

And...I am SO HAPPY that I packed his cats. He would be so sad without them. However, I feel at times that my home has become wild kingdom with all these felines running around. Kind of crazy, but it makes him happy.

I guess the main thing we have to worry about now is whether or not the roads will be clear to drive on when he is actually is given the okay to go back. I guess we just have to wait and see.

Bonus because of this experience: Thanksgiving with my Dad :) And, if the roads remain snowy he may even be here for Christams :0) Woohoo!!!

No comments: