Monday, August 29, 2011

Again


It has started again. Actually it never has really stopped. Soccer. Emma loves soccer and her team officially kicked off the fall season tonight and won 3-2 :) They have been holding practice all summer and it looks like it really paid off.

I am going to brag a moment about my child...yep, she scored all three of the goals. They were beauties. And Greg, Tara and I were cheering and making fools of ourselves...haha...that is what you get to do when you get to be our age ;) It was great.

Her team has bumped to into a harder league and I was a bit concerned that they would get creamed, but now I have hope. These gals can certainly hang with the big boys.

You will notice that her jersey has yet to have a number and name printed on it. After the game tonight her coach took them to get done before their next game. Emma informed me that she told her coach that she wanted the name "Bieber" on the back. Oh Emma...what are we going to do about your obsession?

2 comments:

CaryManda said...

oh Dawnamae! i completely understand. I have turned into a die hard soccer mom. I show absolutely no restraint at all when cheering for my kids at their games. Cuauhtli is a total rawk star. yoalli and keeleigh are finding their niche. Actually, there is nothing that can get the belly laughs going more than that of watching the 6 yr old kids playing soccer! I love it!
Go Emma! Win Big!

Marja Liisa said...

I love the Bieber idea...that would be hilarious!