Thursday, August 4, 2011

Joshua's Jots

I was reading Josh's blog today and this is what he wrote:

"Day 4: the old folks.

What's to say? They're tired, and I am the oldest kid currently living at home. So we just joke around and get through each day. My dad works at 1 800 Contacts, and I get free stuff aplenty and cheap eye stuff. Free soda, movie tickets, eye exams, and discounts on glasses and contacts. *jazz hands* Mom stays at home and reads.... at least that's what it seems like ;)"

REALLY???? "Stays at home and reads.." That's it??? I think he just declared war. Let the games begin...


(You can read about his little world for yourself at joshuajots.blogspot.com ....Have to say, it does make you smile)

4 comments:

CreatedbyKay (Kay Norman) said...

I think you should give him your "reading list" of chores you do each day :)

Kortney said...

Oh my... I must say that his blog made me laugh! I wish I could stay home all day and just read!!!

Joshua Williamson said...

It is quite entertaining, isn't it Kortney? And...I love your idea Kay. I went on strike from cooking for a couple of days and last night he came to me (rather sheepishly) and said "So...I don't suppose we will be having Sunday dinner, will we?" Ha! I think he got it! Anyway, I am surprising him and making him his fav...chicken parmesan (sp) I think we have called a truce :)

Joshua Williamson said...

Whoops...that we me (Dawna), not Josh...forgot to sign him out :)