Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sick

Yesterday a bug hit our home. I came home from a busy morning with an awful headache. I rarely get sick or even get headaches, but this one was a whopper. I took some medicine (which I never do...I try not to take medicine unless I am truly desperate) and went to bed and slept most of the afternoon. Emma came home from school and I could instantly tell that she was not herself either.

So today Emma and I laid around the house watching movies, blowing our noses and downing large amounts of NyQuil...well, at least she did the NyQuil part. Greg does not allow me to take NyQuil anymore. Last time I took some I kept him up all night accusing him of taking my pillow and frantically trying to find it. I don't remember any of it and actually thought I had had a great night's sleep - ha! At least one of us did :)

As I am typing this, Greg is in Emma's bed and Emma is lying beside me in his spot. What a great, thoughtful dad. She really wanted to sleep in my room tonight. Her argument? Keep the sickos together. I guess that convinced him.

Goodnight for now...I am off to sleep with my fellow sicko... I hope she doesn't take my pillow...

1 comment:

CaryManda said...

Pillow THIEF!
bwahahaha
you crack me up!
Hope you and Emma are both feeling heaps better!

Love ya!