Saturday, February 19, 2011

Indoor Soccer

This Winter Emma has been playing on an indoor soccer team and she has loved it! Most of the team members of her Spring/Fall team are on this team. It has been a great way for them to keep up their skills during the cold Winter months as well as get some of that crazy energy out of that little body.

She still has two more games in this league and hopefully I will be able to record some of her goals so that I can post them. I love watching her play. Such intensity and passion. That girl is focused when she steps on that field.

My daughter-in-law, Samantha, took these pictures with her nifty new camera (that I am totally jealous of!) . I love the one posted above with Emma and her coach, Aryl. He has been great for her and very patient as well. She adores him and has no desire to play for anyone else. Below are a couple of pictures that seem to capture in a small way her love of the game.
(Above) Emma watching the action at the other end of the field. I love the look on her face...total concentration.
(Above) Emma kicking the ball between the defenders legs.

No comments: