Friday, January 28, 2011

Minion Obsession

For Christmas Tara bought Greg the movie "Despicable Me". He is nuts over this movie. I think we have watched it no less than 10 times since Christmas day. I could probably quote most of it. Anyway...in the packaging of the movie was included a blow-up minion. We stuck it in our Christmas tree and then I pretty much forgot about it. That is until this morning.

I was putting laundry away and went down to Josh's room. When I turned the corner, this is what was peering at me. I instantly started laughing out loud. I love how he is just hanging out on Josh' s pull-up bar. I wonder where I will find him next? My mind is going crazy with lots of interesting ways I could prop him all over the house. Hmmm....This could be fun! I also loved his sombrero right next to it. There is a story behind that too...

Last summer our stake participated in a pioneer trek. Josh was told he had to have a hat. So, he went to the store and found this hat. Sadly, the bishop told him this would not work, but Josh has found numerous other uses for it. That kid is very creative and for months we would find it everywhere. I love his twisted sense of humor...he is always finding ways to make me smile.

I will keep you posted on the minions' whereabouts...

No comments: