Saturday, January 22, 2011

Mr Josh

Josh makes me laugh. A lot. He is a young man who knows who he is and does not really care what others think of him. Love it! About 4 months ago he went to DI with the intent of finding the most hideous, ugly, obnoxious sport coat he could find. This is what he found. You can't really tell from the photo, but it is a tweed. Actually, it is not that bad and he wears it ALL THE TIME. Recently he has stepped it up a notch and decided to start adding buttons to the lapel. So...we are on the constant hunt for buttons for his coat. It has been pretty fun and even Grandma G in Boise is keeping a keen eye out. You may also notice the red watch he is sporting. For Christmas he wanted a watch. Not just any watch, a RED watch. He told me (rather sarcastically) it would make his wardrobe "pop". That boy if FUNNY.

This morning I looked down the stairs to the family room and this is what I saw. Awww. Josh has a soft side...who knew? I had to snap a quick picture because I am not sure I will ever see Maddie snuggle up to him again like this. She is very wary of people, especially men. She must have been desperate :)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Carl says that one of the buttons was found in a geocache out in the west desert! Fun times! We miss you all!