Thursday, January 27, 2011

I Need Tulips

Today I am feeling kind of blahhhh. I am not sure why. I find myself seeking pictures of flowers and looking at online flower catalogs. I think I have Spring Fever and it is driving me nuts.

I went to the temple the other day and saw that some of the violets we had planted last Fall were beginning to come back to life. That image has been in my head ever since. Why can't Spring come sooner??? I want sunshine, green grass and lots of flowers. I want to sit by the pool and read a book. I want to till my garden and watch the seeds grow. I want to see the cherry and apple tree blossoms outside my window. I want to drive up the canyon and have a BBQ. I want to wear a shirt with short sleeves and not worry about freezing to death. I want to smell grass clippings from a freshly cut lawn. I want to sit on my front steps and watch the sun set at 9:30 pm. Today I have kept telling myself "six more weeks". I hope I make it.

1 comment:

CreatedbyKay said...

I hear you! I've had the winter blahs too!