Friday, January 14, 2011

A Big Bummer

Yesterday I finally remembered to take my camera and video recorder to Emma's soccer game. Miracle in itself. I even managed to record two of Emma's goals! I was stoked. I could not wait to get home and post them onto my blog. While on the drive home Emma and her friend, Casey, who was traveling with us, wanted to look at the video. Somehow between that little viewing and getting home, those precious videos were deleted. Are you kidding me??? Gone. Poof. Forever. Not only were the videos gone, but every picture on that SD card had vanished. Ahh...the joys of motherhood.

3 comments:

CreatedbyKay said...

Sometimes viewing them can delete them but they're still there. Download it on your computer and see if they appear. This happened to my sister once. Good luck!

Marja Liisa said...

I hope what Kay suggested will work! Good Luck!!!

Kelsey said...

I know Brett Jerman accidentally lost all the pictures on his camera from his mission and was somehow able to recover them. Maybe talk to Kaleen? That's a nightmare!