Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Getting Her Wiggles Out

Emma has a lot of energy. She makes me tired. I love that little gal, but she is always on the go and wanting to know what we are doing next. I know that Heavenly Father has a sense of humor because he sent her to me last, when He very well knew that I would be worn out. I look forward to the day when I can sit down and have a chat with Him about this in the next life :)

In the meantime...we signed Emma up for indoor soccer to help get her Winter wiggles out. She is playing with a lot of the girls from her other soccer team and tonight was their first game. She was ON FIRE. The final score was 9-3 and she scored 8 of the 9 goals and the other one she had an assist on. Greg said it was because she had all that energy built up inside her from not playing for a couple of months - ha! Whatever it was, it was fun to watch. Hopefully I will remember to take my camera next time to capture some of her fierce moves. Then you can see what I am talking about.

No comments: