Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Primary Moment - December 26, 2010

Okay...another post about Primary. Stop reading if you are sick of this :)

Moment #1 of the week: During Sharing Time we played a game of Jeopardy to help the kids review some of the things we have been talking about this year. One of the questions was "How will Jesus come again?" Little Jane from the Sunbeam class was very excited about this answer. She stood up, stretched out her arms and burst out "He will come in a beautiful cloud!!!" How cute is that?

Moment #2 of the week: During opening exercises we sang the song "I know that my Savior loves me". Why is it every time I hear those little angels sing this song that I get teary-eyed? It really touches me. I honestly think that the reason I feel this way is because they sing this song with such belief. It is their testimony. They have no doubt in their hearts that He lives. Such pure faith. This is why I love Primary :)

1 comment:

CaryManda said...

Agreed, my friend! Love love Primary.
We just began our 5th or 6th year in it and I dont want to be any place else.