Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas

*All the kids...Jenni, Cordell, Tara, Austin, Emma, Josh, Christopher & Sam*

Christmas was good :) I loved the spirit of Christmas I felt this year. I honestly think that I was more in tune with feeling the true spirit of Christmas because I stayed out of the stores so much. One of the few times I actually went to the mall, I was wishing that I had been with Dayna like I had done in years past. Shopping just was not the same. I even let Josh order all his stuff online...I just handed over the card and told him to go for it (don't worry...he had a limit.) I just really had a hard time getting in the shopping mode. Crazy...I know.

Christmas day we went to Greg's brother's home with all of his side of the family. It was fun but honestly, I just want to stay home next year with our little family. I think I am just ready for something new. Greg and I have decided that from now on, Christmas day will be spent at home. It just simplifies things.

Below are some pictures that I took while at Steve's home. Enjoy!

*Emma & Abigail*


Align Center*Tara & Austin*

*Christoper, Sam, Cordell & Jenni*

*Jenni getting ready to blow out the candles on her "Key Lime Birthday Pie"*

*More of the gang*

*Emma making a silly face*

*Josh making a strange face...that kid is hard to get in front of a camera*

No comments: