Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Primary Moment

Since I have had this new calling I have been trying to find something each week in Primary that either makes me smile or teaches me something. I made a promise to myself that I would record these moments so that someday I can look back on these memories and smile. This is one of those moments. So...if this kind of thing bores you, stop reading :)

Last Sunday cute little Brielle from the Sunbeam class had been asked to give the opening prayer. She bravely got up front all by herself and said the sweetest, most sincere little prayer. In her prayer she asked (and I quote) "...that the Holy Ghost be with us today..." Now how many 3-4 year old children would say that without a parent/adult prompting them? What amazing children we have coming to the earth and amazing parents that are teaching them the important things of life. Thanks Brielle for making me smile. You really touched me.

No comments: