Monday, December 13, 2010

Letters To Santa

This past week I finally have myself semi-put back together. I have been a bit frazzled since leaving to take my dad home and a few days ago I realized I needed to get down to business and focus on Christmas...shopping to be more exact. I asked Josh and Emma to please write me up their Christmas lists so I could get to work. This is what Emma came up with.

Dear Santa,

What I need for Christmas this year is $$$ for clothes and head bands (at least 4). Boots would be nice too, but not like the ones you got me last year, a little taller this time please and tan. Please make sure I also get some skinny jeans. Some kind of knee socks and some mascara and make up would be great too. Thanks!

Love, Emma (your fav :D )


Very practical, don't you think? I was pleasantly surprised. Maybe Christmas will be easy this year and we can focus more on what the season is really all about.

Josh, on the other hand, was a bit more out there. That boy loves to push the limits :) Gotta love him! He also had the opportunity to be a 'Santa's Elf" in his AP English class. I guess they had a bunch of letters from children who have written in to Santa expecting a response. The kids in the classroom write those responses. Josh had a ball with this assignment. He told me some of the letters are pretty funny. I guess a few even switched the letters around in Santa's name and mistakenly wrote "Dear Satan"...Funny. Josh named himself Tinsel and was able to respond to a number of letters. What a great experience :)

No comments: