Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Weekend With Dayna & Mom


Last week I had the opportunity to go to McCall, Idaho with my mom and twin sister, Dayna. Dayna was in charge of a work conference at the Shore Lodge and asked my mom and I to come along. We really had a great time. I had never been to McCall before and can I just say this is a really beautiful, quaint, city. Our lodge was situated on the lake and our room overlooked the lake as well. The top picture shows my mom and Dayna just outside our patio. The snow is covering the frozen lake. On numerous occasions we saw people on the lake cross country skiing and some just walking around. It was gorgeous! Even the drive up there was breathtaking. On the way home I had Dayna pull over a couple of times to snap some pictures. Perhaps I will use them someday to paint. Thanks Dayna for the fun weekend! Can't wait to do it again sometime!

No comments: