Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Jenni Goes Green

Last night at the dinner table we were talking about the Olympics. Greg mentioned that they were not getting much snow in Vancouver and were having to use snow machines to make much of it. He then said that some of the machines were having problems producing the snow and that those machines were "Green". Jenni then asked "I don't get it...Why do the machines have to be green? Can't they be blue or yellow?" Yep...Jenni strikes again. Ha! We all got a good laugh and we then proceeded to explain to Jenni that the machines were "Green" because they were environmentally friendly. I love having her back home with us. Life would be so serious without her here to lighten it up every once in a while. Love ya Jenni! (Side note...she was laughing too after we explained it and she is the one that suggested I put this on my blog!)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hi. I was blog surfing and came across your blog. I read a lot of your posts and have to say the post about your niece was really tender. That must have been such a hard time in all your lives. Without the Gospel, how do people handle it? Anyway, just wanted to say hi! and I enjoyed reading your posts!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.