Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wow...They Have All Grown Up!

(Back Row L-R - Stephan, Stephanie, Eric, Bobby, Samantha & Christopher-Front Row- Tara, Kirsten & Jenni)

I was at my sister-in-law, Stephanie's home the other day and somehow we ended up talking about this photo. She graciously allowed me to bring it home and scan it into my computer. I have always LOVED this photo! I love how cute all the little kiddos look all decked out in the "Sunday best". My sister, Dayna, made the dresses for the little girls...cute-huh? This was taken on Stephanie and Bobby's wedding day...17 years ago? I remember Tara running around temple square that day picking the tulips while we were all in the temple at the sealing. For the life of me I can't remember who was supposed to be watching the kids, but oh well, it is a funny memory. We still tease her about it.

While we were looking at this picture, Stephanie pointed out the me that two children are married now (Tara & Christopher, one almost married (Jenni), one more has passed away (Samantha-the baby) and my nephew, Eric who is sitting on Stephanie's lap, is on a mission. The little boy in the suit (Stephan) and the other little girl sitting between Jenni and Tara, Kirsten, are Bobby's niece and nephew. Everyone is so grown up now that it does not even seem possible. Where has the time gone?

No comments: