Monday, April 12, 2010

I've Been Distracted

About a month ago I won a gift certificate to Blurb.com to use towards publishing my blog into a book. I have been wanting to do this for quite some time and when I won the contest, I decided that I had no more excuses. So...for the past few weeks, I have been busy editing/compiling my previous posts. I hope to have this little project complete in the next couple of days so that I can have the hard copy to take with me when I fly to visit my mom and Dayna at the end of this month. So...I will be checking back in a bit...after the book is complete. Until then just assume that we are all happy, healthy and otherwise great :) Back to editing...

2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

I would love to see your book when you are finished.

Gina said...

I'm just about finished with my second book. It's been fun to do and has gone a lot faster this time around.