Monday, April 12, 2010

A Good Laugh

A couple of days ago I was sitting with Emma at the computer looking at music videos on YouTube. We came across some dance videos from weddings and one of them had the groomsmen dancing to Michael Jackson's "Thriller". I explained to her that when this song and original video came out in the mid 80's it was simply AMAZING and that nothing like that had ever been made before. I then found the original video and we both sat and watched it together. As we were watching the video she turned to me and said "Wow...he can sing AND dance...was he discovered on American Idol?" I think she is beginning to give Jenni a run for her money in the funny department :)

2 comments:

Kirsten Vail said...

I like all those dancing wedding videos on youtube! They are so entertaining!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.