Monday, May 23, 2011

Wingers Amazing Sauce Recipe


Tara showed me this amazing blog that has even more amazing recipes. It is favfamilyrecipes.com.

I found this recipe for Winger's Amazing Sauce. I made it tonight for dinner and let me tell you that we could not taste the difference from the sauce at the restaurant. It was...wait....AMAZING. It was also very simple and easy to make. When Greg has taken me out to dinner at Winger's I have often said that if it was acceptable that I would love to pick up the plate and lick it. That's right...lick it. I love that sauce. Anyway...here is the recipe. Enjoy!!!

Wingers Amazing Sauce

1/3 C Franks Hot Sauce (original) - Do not substitute any other hot sauce! It has to be Frank's
1 1/2 C Brown Sugar
1/4 C water

Bring to a boil and cook until sugar is dissolved. Cool slightly and serve over breaded chicken breast, wings or any other meat that you desire. I eat mine with ranch dressing on the side to cool the heat from the sauce.

No comments: