Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sixth Grade Tradition

Last week wrapped up Emma's sixth grade class Renaissance Fair at her school. Every sixth grader participates. They have to make a booth for the fair, obtain 100 items totally no more than $10.00 to sell to the other students/teachers/families at the school and dress in something close to the era. This was a follow up to the banner that we posted earlier.

Emma asked me to come help her group paint her booth one day at school. Can I just tell you how much fun we had? Ashlee's mom came too and she was the engineer behind the building part and I helped guide the gals in painting. I think they did a pretty good job. Jenni even came up and helped out. They were assigned the Apothecary (medicine) booth. They sold candy thermometers, skittles pills, crayon hearts and many more cute, creative items. It was really a fun morning and the last time I will have this opportunity...EVER.

No comments: