Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Josh Is A Senior

I can't believe that I will have another high school graduate in just a few short weeks. Four down, one to go. I am going to take a minute to brag about my boy. He is graduating with honors and with an academic letter in English. Cool.

Sam took these pictures of Josh with her nifty camera that she got for Christmas and I think that she did a pretty darn good job. A few pictures below you will notice Christopher popping out of the background. That kid will never change. I got a good laugh out of that one and had to post it. It is so Christopher.

Josh has a late birthday, so he will work for a year and go to school at LDS Business College and then head out on his mission. At least that is what he tells me the plan is. He is such a good kid and I have never really had to worry about him. He has never even had a curfew. The first of all my children to not have ever had one during their high school years. I have always told him that until he screws up, he is fine. I guess that worked.

Congratulations Josh and we are all very proud of you and love you very much!!!







1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

Nice pictures of Josh.