Thursday, September 23, 2010

Some Mountain Fun

Last weekend our family went up to Kamas to Austin's family cabin. We had a blast. Here are some of the pictures. Above Josh, Emma and Casey on the four wheeler.
Casey downing a rather well-topped waffle.
Upon my arrival I was greeted by Christoper who ran out to my car and announced that Josh had already wrecked on the four-wheeler. That boy. Evidently he ran into some kind of barb-wire fence and this is what happened. Can you say tetanus shot?
Yes, we learned a game with face cards...Golf. I have to say that I was pretty good at it. However, the hand above is Casey's. We took a picture because it is probably with worst hand in history. The odds of having THREE jokers are pretty crazy. Poor girl...Don't worry, there was no poker or money changing hands. Purely innocent stuff.
Emma, Casey and Cordell down at the river trying to decided whether to jump in or not. The water was rather cold.
They decided to jump in! Brrrrrr. They did not stay in long :)
Josh reading down by the river. Such a Josh moment.
Emma showing me her muddy bum.
Cordell found a hook and some fishing line and decided to make a fishing pole. No fish though. I think the gals were too loud for any fish to be anywhere close.
Watching football at the cabin. You can see Greg on the deck grilling chicken for our yummy chicken tacos. You will also notice that I do not have many pictures of Christopher, Sam, Austin or Tara. None of them wanted their pictures taken...thus I do not have any!
More watching football.
Casey, Cordell and Jenni keeping score on a paper plate of our Golf game.


On the way home I stopped and snapped this picture. This is my next subject for drawing. What do you think? I kind of like it. Obviously the telephone pole will not be in the final product. I love the fence with the grass growing over it.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Looks like so much fun! And I love golf! I totally forgot about that game...