Friday, September 24, 2010

Family Funnies

Yesterday my family was on fire. It must have been a full moon or something. Some of the stuff they were saying had me laughing quite a bit. Here are two of my favorites:

1. I was tucking Emma into bed for the night and she had just said her nightly prayers and in her prayer asked that her former teacher, Mr. Bezzant, be blessed to not be paralyzed anymore. (He had fallen off a roof last year and has had a difficult recovery). After the prayer she turned to me and in a very matter of fact manner said " Is it paralyzed or hypnotized?...I get those two mixed up."

2. I was driving to Provo with Jenni early last night. As we were driving down I told her how much fun college was back in the day and that BYU is not the same as it was back when I attended. She then told me "Yeah...I loved it then too." "Really?" I said, "That is funny because you weren't even BORN yet." We laughed a lot over that one.

I love that Heavenly Father gave us a sense of humor. Life would be far too boring without some laughter every once in a while.

1 comment:

Marja Liisa said...

That is too funny...I love those girls!;}