Friday, August 27, 2010

Steele Days Pictures...Finally

Okay...so I am a little bit late posting these pictures. Summer has been crazy and now that school started I finally have some time to sit and post some pictures from the past few months. I realize that I could just forget the whole picture thing, but when next year rolls around and I go to print my blog book again I really want these included. So...please bare with me.

The picture above is from Steele Day Celebration that our cute little city has each year. Debra, Jenni, Emma and Casey went with me and we had a lot of fun that evening.
Casey and Emma wasting time waiting for the movie to start. Those two girls are very silly.
Emma and Casey riding some rides before the show. I love how Casey's hair is flying through the air.
More waiting for the movie. Notice the big screen in the background. We were sitting pretty darn close (not my decision).
Some of the fireworks from the big show. What a great night.

No comments: