Wednesday, August 4, 2010

He Walked And Walked And Walked...

Last week Josh had the opportunity to go on trek with the other youth in our ward and some of the leaders. He was actually excited to go and had a great time. When Christopher, Jenni and Tara went years ago, they were not too excited, but all of them told me that it was one of the best experiences they have ever had. Josh had a more optimistic attitude.

I met him as he got off the bus and he was all smiles. I was thinking he would come home and drop from exhaustion, but that was not the case at all. He was energized and even wanted to know if he could take my car out for the evening. Ha! He later told me that on the six hour bus ride home that they played "Ride That Pony" on the bus up and down the isles. I am glad he had a wonderful experience and hope that he always remembers it.

(This picture was taken just as he arrived home. I had forgotten to take any before he left and then I forgot the camera when I went to pick him up off the buses at the stake center...oh well.)

No comments: