Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Last Three Days

What a crazy couple of days. Tara and Austin came over Thursday afternoon and told us they were heading to the hospital. What???? They baby is not due until January 1st. Evidently, they had just returned from a weekly doctor's visit and Tara's blood pressure was through the roof. They wanted to observe her for 24 hours and if they could not get the blood pressure to lower, they were planning to induce her and take the baby.

Austin had to work all day Friday, so I went to the hospital and stayed with her for the day. We had a great visit and by the time I left, her blood pressure seemed to be much better and I figured she would be going home and be put on bed rest. That is what happened and now we are just watching her closely and hoping that she can hang in there for a couple of more weeks.

While I was at the hospital I received an email from Josh detailing his Christmas list. I had asked him to make one and here is what it said:

"The Last Hero" (book)
"Son of Neptune" (book)
Dress shirts
ties for mission
AE beanie
AE jeans
pj's
Google stock
World peace

Hahah...the last two items cracked me up!!! That kid...

I love how simple the things he has on there. Nothing too crazy and all pretty practical. Maybe he IS growing up :)

No comments: