Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Pure Heart

Remember in my last post where I said that Josh had lost his wallet twice and that Emma had prayed both times and found it? Well here is another one to add to her list...

Last night Greg was looking everywhere for his watch. He said he had put it on his nightstand like he always does, but it was not there anymore. He hunted and hunted and hunted. Finally I suggested that he have Emma pray to find it. I was kind of kidding, but not really :) He laughed and kept searching. After a few more minutes of searching and out of complete frustration, I heard him ask her to say a prayer and within sheer minutes after her prayer, he was shouting for joy that he had found it! It had been stuck in a weird place on the shelf on the bottom of the night stand.

I told Emma that she has a pure heart and perfect faith to have her prayers answers so quickly and so consistently. What a great testimony builder she has become. Here's to hoping that she continues to bat 100%!