Thursday, December 15, 2011

Meet Aubri




She is here and she is perfect and very precious.

Aubri Roo Anderson was born this morning at 6:43 am weighing 7 lbs 7 oz and 19" long. In case you are wondering about the creative middle name, Austin served his mission in Australia and wanted her middle name to have a connection to that country. Tara came up with the name and they ran with it. I have to say, the more I hear it, the more it is growing on me. Now I am on the hunt for stuffed kangaroos haha.

Becoming a Grandma is a great thing. Yep, I am old and loving it :)

3 comments:

Marja Liisa said...

Wow!!!! She is so pretty!!! Congratulations...I love the middle name too. Very cute!

CreatedbyKay said...

She is such a beautiful baby! You are going to have so much fun with her. Congrats to all of you,

Kelsey said...

She is beautiful! I just love new babies, and I love that middle name. So cute!