Thursday, September 22, 2011

Grandpa W


A couple of days ago I received a text from Greg telling me that his dad had gone to the hospital early in the morning due to chest pains. He has not been healthy for years and we are never quite sure if this is the "time". He did suffer from a heart attack and they also had a hard time getting his blood pressure to regulate and also his heart rate. He is beginning to feel better and Greg told me that he is heading home today.

I spent most of that day getting in touch with my children and trying to coordinate a visit to the hospital in Salt Lake. Unfortunately, we could not all make it at the same time, but we did all manage to drop in that evening at some point.

This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago at Eliza Blue's baptism (isn't she cute?). I snapped it with my cell phone as we came out of the chapel and when I later had time to look at it, I kind of like how it turned out.

1 comment:

Marja Liisa said...

I liked how it turned out as well...cool!