Tuesday, September 13, 2011

First Day of College & A Project


Yesterday was Josh's first day of college. He is going to LDSBC and they started a lot later
than everyone else. In addition, they get out of school for the end of the term BEFORE anyone else. Cool.

His classes begin at 7:30 am and go until 1:30 pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. LOVE IT! He then comes home and goes directly to work and stays there until around 8:30 pm. This is what I"M talking 'bout :)

I love keeping kids busy and I think it is great getting him on the missionary time schedule a whole year before he leaves.

You will notice in the picture that I am in the process of painting my family room and things around him look a little scattered. I am slowly putting the finishing touches on everything and I hope to have it all complete in the next week or so.

Actually that is what I said last week, but I had so many unexpected things arise, I was forced to put my project aside. Hopefully, this week will be more eventful.








No comments: