Thursday, July 15, 2010

What's New?

This summer seems to be flying by and I have not been a very consistent blogger. Sitting by the computer has not been a top priority lately. I would much rather be out sitting by the pool. However, I need to record what we have been up to lately. Here goes...

1. Scout Camp - Josh and Greg attended camp with the priests this year. They went down to Moab and had a great time. Poor Greg came home a little frazzled. He is not used to being in such a laid back environment. I guess one day they did not even get lunch until after 4:30 pm. Ha! It is good for him. Josh had a ball and took a lot of pictures that I will have to post later.

2. Jenni moved back from California - Jenni came home 9 days ago and I have been running around ever since. Cordell comes back tomorrow - thank goodness. I am too old for this stuff. Let's just say it has been a long 9 days. Fun...but long.

3. Tara & Austin update - They are both still working for 1-800-contacts and going to school. Austin will complete his bachelor's degree next August - yipee! Tara invited me to come to her ward's enrichment this Saturday to learn how to can meat. I have always wanted to do this. Should be fun. Tara is a mini version of Martha Stewart. It's great!

4. Christopher & Samantha update - They have both started new jobs working at the same place in SLC. They work with autistic children and love it. They have the same schedule and are able to even have lunch together each day. Christopher is in school and is doing very well. He has a long road ahead of him, but if anyone can do it, he can. That boy is full of talent and drive.

5. Me - I have been busy...not sure what I have been doing, but I am certainly tired every night. I love summer in Utah. Go, go, go. It is great. Tomorrow is pool day. Marja and I have decided to start going every Friday until school starts. It is supposed to be close to 100, so that will be perfect. Sounds wonderful.

No comments: