Sunday, July 11, 2010

Pic's from Trip With The Gals

Emma and Casey as we pulled into Boise. I thought it was cute that they shared the headphones. When Emma saw this picture she freaked out and thought that I took this while I was flying down the freeway. No...this was at a stop sign at our first exit.
At McDonalds with their Frosty's from Wendy's and their drinks.
At Sonic in Boise. Aunt Dayna loves Sonic. Me...not so much. Too much grease.
Emma and Casey sleeping on my mom's living room floor. This is where the vomit story occurred.
Eating dinner inside Aunt Dayna's gazebo. (We did a lot of eating...didn't we?)
Playing Guitar Hero at Pete's.
I kept stopping on the way home to snap pictures of some old barns I noticed on the way up. This is one of the barns. Cool angles...huh?
While I was taking pictures, I taught the girls how to get the semi trucks to honk at them. That kept them occupied for quite a while.

No comments: