Monday, March 29, 2010

Big Foot's Steakhouse

Whenver I visit my dad he takes me to get prime rib at a zany little restaurant in Seaside. The name of this place is "Big Foot's Steakhouse" and if you ever happen to be in the area, I highly suggest you stop by for dinner.

As you walk into the door this is what you will see ready to greet you. I could not resist snapping a photo last time I visited. It always makes me chuckle to see this big dude staring you down in the entry way. I am sure many a children have had nightmares over this site. I also love the big fork in the background...just like the one on the kitchen wall in the show "Everybody Loves Raymond", only a bit bigger. When I visited in early February Big Foot was holding a bouquet of roses. I am sure this was in honor of Valentine's Day...very funny.

The food is not bad either. At least the prime rib...haven't ever ordered anything else, so I can't really say much about the rest of the menu. But the prime rib melts in your mouth! My dad eats dinner here every Tuesday night and even has a personal waitress, Laura, that dotes on him each week. Thanks for taking care of my dad, Laura! You are the best.

3 comments:

Mike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Online Recruitment Software said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.