Sunday, December 13, 2009

Get-Together

Today our family traveled to Kaysville for my nephew, Eric's missionary farewell. He is leaving on Wednesday for Puerto Rico to serve a two year mission for our church. It is always fun to get together with everyone and visit. I actually forgot that I had a camera with me, so my pictures are taken from later in the afternoon after the main onslaught of people had come for lunch. Apologies for the randomness of the pictures...I just started snapping away. Believe it or not, I did not get a picture of Eric facing forward. He is in the picture below with his back to me...what kind of aunt am I??? I love the picture above of Josh and Taylor playing on his iTouch. Generally when we get together, Josh just isolates himself from the cousins. When I saw this I knew I had to capture it!
Bobby and his phone...never far away from him :)
Jenni and Cordell with all the gals. Cordell seems to be a chick magnet. These girls were surrounding him most of the afternoon.
Lindsay playing Christmas carols on the piano. Greg's dad is in the grey suit to the left. He had a rather bad day today. He had lots of dizzy spells and had a hard time walking. I am glad that he was able to make it at all.

1 comment:

Kris said...

Hi Dawna, Looks like your Sister in law would love that missionary poem. I got that poem from another missionary mom on the missionary mom website. It's a great poem. Have a wonderful Christmas!