Friday, January 23, 2009

The Old Farm

My brother, Kirk and his family recently returned to my old stomping ground in Olney, Oregon. While they were there they took a lot of photos and the old place. My sister in law has posted them on her blog and when I read them, it totally made me homesick! You really need to click on her link below on my bloglist to see them. Her blog is "Finding Joy In The Journey". That farm was the best place to raise a family. We had 15 acres to roam around on all day long. My mom never worried about where we were or who we were with as long as we came to the dinner table in the evening. Oh...I miss that place!!!

2 comments:

Elyse said...

"We had 15 acres to roam around on all day long. My mom never worried about where we were or who we were with as long as we came to the dinner table in the evening."
Wow, what would that be like?? I've always been a suburbia girl myself :) It's gorgeous out there.

The Good Gomer Family said...

I think we need to plan a vacation there again, what do you think????? :)