Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Dinner

We had Thanksgiving dinner today at Bobby and Stephanies with Greg's side of the family. It was a really laid back affair and pretty calm. I am not sure why...ususally the Williamson clan is out of control. We had it later in the day this year and that may have been the difference. In the picture above Josh is not too thrilled to have me take his picture. Since I have started my blog, the kids freak out when they see me pull out the camera...oh well.
This is Tara and my niece, Eliza Bleu. I think she missed the mark with the stethoscope. Nice try though.
Tara, Eliza, Jenni and Emma making fools of themselves...or everyone with the exception of Tara. I don't think she got the memo.
Jenni striking a pose. She was giving thanks in her own unique way.
Some of the nieces and nephews downstairs in the family room. It was a fun day and my tummy is full of turkey.

3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Since I started my blog, the family has slowly come around to picture taking. They all know I will take their picture, whether thay are ready or not.
Looks like you had a grand Thanksgiving.

Kris said...

I guess great minds think alike with the same backgrounds.haha Anytime you want to come and hang out in the trees and smell them you can. Cute Thanksgiving pictures.

Alicia said...

Hey Dawna! Just saw your blog listing and thought I'd come by and say hi! Looks like a great Thanksgiving and I'm not sure I believe you when you say it was subdued. Is that even possible at a Williamson get together?! We'll see you guys at June's on Christmas!