Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Long Weekend

I have not been very good the past week at keeping my blog updated. We have been hit with the nasty flu bug that has been lurking around Utah County. Hopefully everyone will be 100% in the next few days and life will be back to normal.

Greg has not been feeling well for about a week and the bug finally hit hard a couple of days ago. Luckily he was off from work so he did not have to call in sick. Today he went back and was still a little under the weather, but pushed himself to go.

Josh and Emma both came down with it in the early hours Sunday morning. That was a rough night. Emma woke up about 3:30 am and came into our room and spent the remainder of the night beside my bed. Josh woke up and took care of himself downstairs. Sunday was a rough day with all three of them (Greg, Josh and Emma) laying around watching Disney movies, digesting large quantities of Ny-Quil , and looking like corpses draped all over the furniture. I had been sick the previous week and luckily I was better just in time to take care of everyone. Tara has come out of this unscathed so far and I hope that it stays that way.

I am now spending my time disinfecting and cleaning everything down to the toothbrushes. I am determined to be triumphant over the nasty little bugs that have taken over our home for the weekend. So...when you walk into my home and smell that lemon fresh scent, it will not be because I am a clean freak...it will be because a battle has been waged and I will not be denied my victory :)

No comments: