Friday, November 14, 2008

In Josh's Own Words

Josh wrote this poem because he was bored in English one day. I thought it was pretty amazing. He certainly has the gift of writing. I am sure that someday he will be a famous author. He told me I could post it...so enjoy!


Of Me and Of Him

Nature is of me,
It swells within the very depths of my soul.

Truth is of me,
It blossoms in my mind.

Knowledge is of me,
It grows within my heart.

Self-fulfillment is of me,
It lies within my 'morrow.

The unnatural is of Him,
He crafts it with His delicate fingers.

The Truth is of Him,
Because He told it to me.

The Knowledge is of Him,
For it was He who developed it.

My self-fulfillment is of Him,
For He is always watching,
Helping me on the path,
He is always blessing me.

And you.

1 comment:

Marja Liisa said...

Wow Dawna...He does have a gift!!! I had to lean over to he and James H. yesterday in church and ask them if I needed to sit between them. With a smile on my face of course.