Friday, November 14, 2008

Picture Tag

I was just tagged by Teri Sue. Not sure what that means exactly, but I will follow the instructions that she gave me.

1. Go to the fourth file of your pictures
2. Find the fourth picture
3. Upload it to your blog and tag someone else to do the same.
4. I tag Amanda and Krissy :)

My picture was taken last winter. This was actually a Sunday and we woke up to so much snow that at church we were sent home after Sacrament Meeting to help our neighbors dig out. This is Jenni and Tara trying their best to shovel the snow. I had to capture this on film because I wanted to prove to Christopher that his sisters actually know how to work-JK!!!

1 comment:

CaryManda said...

I totally remember that Sunday! We were up to our eyeballs in snow. Poor Cary was digging us and then the neighbors out in his tie and sunday shoes. I did love all that snow though! weeeeeeeeeee
i hope it does it again this year!!! maybe not on Sunday though. :)
I will post my pic tomorrow when i'm on the main puter...my dumb lappie doesnt have any photos on it.
Wee i got tagged!