Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy 15th Birthday Josh!


Today is Joshua's birthday. I can't believe that fifteen years have flown by. He was always such a fun little child. He was born on a Sunday morning at 11 am and when he arrived he barely cried for the doctors. He just sat there for the longest time looking around and taking everything in. He has always been like a little sponge and I distinctly remember one morning as I was getting him ready for Kindergarten. I was combing his hair and he proceeded to tell me all about matter. He told me that there were three kinds and that some forms of matter could change form...he even gave me examples. I knew right then that we had a very smart little guy. He is still a fountain for information. He is in the process of writing a trilogy of books. These are not just little books. These books are about 200 pages long and they are like mini Tom Clancey novels. He really has the gift of writing and I would not be at all surprised someday to see one of his books on a best seller list. He also loves to read, play the piano and consume large quantities of hot chocolate regardless of the temperature outside :) We love you very much Josh and hope that you have an amazing birthday!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Happy Birthday Josh!